Monday, January 19, 2009

Shalom

After a war in the area, and a family member's health crisis more recently, threatened to scuttle this trip, I am indeed about to walk out the door and spend the next 27 hours en route to a Tel Aviv hotel room. From there, a week of guided touring with about a dozen other Christian pastors. We'll be doing the usual stuff: Mediterranean coast, Galilee (and the sea thereof), Masada, the Jordan River and Dead Sea, Bethlehem (we've been told) and Jersusalem. 

I'm not bringing my laptop and while internet access at hotels is available, it's a little spendy. I may post something from time to time while I'm there, but I expect to bore all of you with an extended illustrated travelogue when I get back.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shalom and Godspeed!

May all be well with you and at home without you until you are safely there again.

Grace and peace!