Saturday, March 24, 2007

Something Very Different

My beloved spouse of nearly 35 years has entered the blogsphere. She's in that initial obsessive stage at the moment, so I'm glad I have my own computer and a wireless internet connection at home. Let me introduce you to Winged Musings, where she uses the nom de internet Dearest Dragonfly.

Brenda is a devout believer and enthusiastic Anglican and Episcopalian, but, blessedly, she does not share my obsession with ecclesiastical politics, and hence doesn't write about them. She is incredibly insightful in her ability to perceive the ubiquity of beauty in her environment, and knows that to be a sacramental sign of the Divine Presence. Beyond this tidbit, I'll let you discover her for yourself.

Of course, she's from Pluto, and they have some strange customs on her native planet, so what she has to say will not sound much like this carioca's confessions. (Yeah, I know Pluto is no longer a planet. But let's keep that our little secret, OK? Plutotians have feelings too, you know.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link to Brenda's blog. Something I can actually understand! What a combination...a Carioca and a Dearest Dragonfly! Aren't you both so very blessed!